Enhanced Scratch3 micro:bit extension. (beta)
This program is working with yokobond/scratch-ext at microbit-more
- Download sample script Scratch-microbit-more - Microsoft MakeCode on micro:bit
- Open Scratch microbit-more GUI or desktop application for Mac/Windows Release microbit-more-v0.0.1 · yokobond/scratch-ext.
- Select extension 'micro:bit' on the Scratch.
You may have to calibrate compass (tilt micro:bit to light all LEDs) at first time. After the calibration, you can connect the micro:bit from Scratch3.
Send Any data
pxt-scratch-more can send any data (int16 x 4) to Scratch3 via data stream named 'slot'.
Open Scratch-microbit-more - Microsoft MakeCode and set block 'Scratch More at slot(0-3) put [data]' into the mouth of a block 'Scratch More service'.
- Add a reference for your blocks here
- Add "icon.png" image (300x200) in the root folder
- Add "- beta" to the GitHub project description if you are still iterating it.
- Turn on your automated build on https://travis-ci.org
- Use "pxt bump" to create a tagged release on GitHub
- Get your package reviewed and approved https://makecode.microbit.org/packages/approval
- for PXT/microbit (The metadata above is needed for package search.)