- title: name of the product
- product_type: (Index/Database, E-Book Package, E-Journals, E-Video Collection)
- vendor: name of vendor
- account: is account required to use the product? ("", optional, mandatory)
- tc_url: URL of terms and conditions (or "")
Data collected by Stephanie Power, of York University Libraries, during 2018–2019.
To generate HTML:
$ ./generate.rb > tmp.html
On a Unix-type copy the HTML into your clipboard with xsel:
$ xsel -b < tmp.html
Now you can easily paste the HTML into your content management system.
- Script to generate a list of products missing privacy or T&C URLs
- Normalize vendor names
- Generate Markdown version?
- Put explanatory text in a separate file and read it in
- Think about how to handle different institutions with different holdings using this
CC-0 (no copyright).