A launcher thats a fusion of the Ubuntu dash, the Gnome-shell overview and the classic Gnome 2 menu which replaces the overview. Recommend for use with a dock.
Bolt can be easily configured through http://extensions.gnome.org or via the semi-transparent square to the left of the search box.
- Zeitgeist >= 0.9.0
- gir1.2-gnomedesktop-3.0 (for icon previews)
- Ubuntu font (only when current gnome-shell theme doesnt support bolt)
- After disabling bolt and viewing the overview gnome-shell sometimes crashes
Bolt can be themed just like any other part of Gnome-shell. When a Gnome-shell theme doesnt include support for Bolt a default is applied as seen above. Details on how to add theming support can be found here and you can find themes where I've added support here.
Will focus on supporting workspaces.
- workspace management
improved themeing support
- intergrate search-provider extensions
change icon sizes change "Bolt" text and/or show an icon
- drag to resize
- better theming support (link)
- compatibility with dash-to-dock
- dont override other extension stylesheets
- performance improvements
- code cleaning and bug fixes
- add scrollbar to preferences
- setting to enable/disable changing activities text
- setting to show running apps in home tab
- setting to change theme size (requires theme support)
- initial release