Please sign in to comment.
subsys/settings: Update bluetooth module
Updated the bluetooth module to use static handlers. Removed the old bt specific static registration. The routine bt_settings_init() is still calling settings_init() which IMO is not needed anymore. Updates: changed SETTINGS_REGISTER_STATIC() to SETTINGS_STATIC_HANDLER_DEFINE() changed settings_handler_stat type to settings_handler_static type removed NULL declarations renamed bt_handler to bt_settingshandler, as bt_handler already exists. renamed all bt_XXX_handler to bt_xxx_settingshandler to avoid any overlap. changed SETTINGS_STATIC_HANDLER_DEFINE() to create variable names from _hname by just prepending them with settings_handler_. updated all bt_xxx_settings_handler to just bt_xxx. Signed-off-by: Laczen JMS <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 32 additions and 89 deletions.
- +0 −9 include/linker/common-rom.ld
- +20 −8 include/settings/settings.h
- +4 −3 subsys/bluetooth/host/gatt.c
- +3 −1 subsys/bluetooth/host/keys.c
- +2 −2 subsys/bluetooth/host/mesh/settings.c
- +1 −46 subsys/bluetooth/host/settings.c
- +0 −17 subsys/bluetooth/host/settings.h
- +2 −3 subsys/bluetooth/services/dis.c