Please sign in to comment.
scripts: west_commands: decouple runners pkg from west
I've had some requests to be able to use code in the runners package without having west installed. It turns out to be pretty easy to make this happen, as west is currently only used for west.log and some trivial helper methods: - To replace west log, use the standard logging module - Add an appropriate handler for each runner's logger in run_common.py which delegates to west.log, to keep output working as expected. Signed-off-by: Marti Bolivar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 148 additions and 97 deletions.
- +43 −0 scripts/west_commands/run_common.py
- +38 −28 scripts/west_commands/runners/core.py
- +16 −16 scripts/west_commands/runners/dfu.py
- +3 −4 scripts/west_commands/runners/esp32.py
- +7 −7 scripts/west_commands/runners/intel_s1000.py
- +5 −6 scripts/west_commands/runners/jlink.py
- +2 −2 scripts/west_commands/runners/nios2.py
- +12 −11 scripts/west_commands/runners/nrfjprog.py
- +15 −17 scripts/west_commands/runners/pyocd.py
- +7 −6 scripts/west_commands/tests/test_nrfjprog.py
Oops, something went wrong.