Rocket Mega Code
A collection of software targeting the rocket-mega-shield attached to a different Arduino compatible boards for a variety of different tasks.
All files are released under the MIT license. You're free to use and modify them for any purpose, including commercial.
These projects make use of other open source Arduino libraries, so you may want to investigate those licenses as well.
- board-test: Simple board test for the RocketMega R2 board
- UNFINISHED RocketMegaChibiAVR: A dual-deployment rocketry program for the Mega 2560, built on ChibiOS
- UNFINISHED RocketMegaFIDO: A Java program to run a FIDO groundstation
- DEPRICATED RocketMega: A basic dual-deployment rocketry program for the Mega 2560
- UNPROVEN KalmanSingleState: A simple single vector Kalman implementation, not used in newer projects