Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Update Galician translation (thanks to Rubén Castiñeiras Lorenzo).
- Fix for fixed exposure.
- Fix for long exposure calculator.
- Fix for shortcuts for some custom functions.
- Fixed Polish translation.
- 400plus now stores all files (except AUTOEXEC.BIN) in a folder called 400PLUS; you may create such folder and move the files yourself, or 400plus will do it automatically for you.
- "Quick exposure" now works continuously while you are holding the DOWN button down.
- "Fixed exposure" now works while you are holding the SET button down; there is no need to press once to enable the feature and once again to disable it.
- In the "Long exposure calculator", you can now change the Ev, and the calculator will compensate by changing the exposure time; you no longer need to play with the exposure time to achieve the desired Ev.
- When pressing the DP button to enter 400plus' menu, the original menu does not flash in the display.
- When the "Better DISP button" is active, press the DISP button once then cycle through the brightness levels using the UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT buttons, then press SET to leave the feature; pressing DISP twice will switch the display off.
- Actions attached to TRASH and JUMP buttons are now called shortcuts, and work a bit different. In general, you must hold down the JUMP or TRASH button, then use UP, DOWN, LEFT, and RIGHT to use the feature. There is also some info on the display about the active shortcut. Jump to https://youtu.be/tjQDtYIccW4 to see shortcuts in action.