Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Retains monitored regions across service restarts, preventing apps from getting multiple region entry callbacks each time the service restarts.
- Add string identifier to BeaconParser which can be referenced by decoded Beacon object, allowing easy determination of beacon type.
- Switch to using ELAPSED_REALTIME clocks, so scanning doesn't stop on devices without a battery-backed RTC
- Add ability to access raw EDDYSTONE_TLM data for sending info to Google services.
- New distance formula for Moto X Pro
- Multiple consumers of the BeaconService will now each get a onBeaconServiceConnected() callback.
- Don't scan for bluetooth devices if permission has not been granted in Android 6. This prevents large number of exceptions in the log.