Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed overchange of Equipment costs for OmniConverter templates.
- Fixed incorrect display of Equipment costs in the Operations Manager.
- Fixed duplicate OmniConverter and OmniStorage loadouts that happen when you revert a flight back to the editor and create a new part.
- Updated Remote Tech support- thanks Jarred Allen!
- Fixed propellant issues with the Trinity.
- Removed LiquidFuel propellant option from the Trinity.
- Fixed issues with WBIMultiModeEngine not reporting delta-v stats properly to Kerbal Engineer. NOTE: Stock delta-v won't recognize the engine switch. Nothing I can do for now...
Last release for KSP 1.4.5!
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed issue where switching Play Modes would cause some files to not be renamed and cause all kinds of fun for players...
NOTE: For the changes to take effect, you'll need to switch your Play Mode to some mode other than the current one, then switch it to the desired mode.
Omni Converters & Storage
- Added search functions to OmniStorage and OmniConverter GUI.
- Play Mode now lists which mods support a particular mode.
- Added new Classic Stock omni converters: Propellium Distiller, Oxium Distiller, Snack Grinder (requres Snacks), Soil Dehydrator (requires Snacks).
- D2 Centrifuge, Nautilis Centrifuge, D2 Hab, and D2 Office, D2 Lab, all now default to Omni converter templates.
- Fixes Play Mode failing to rename certain files. NOTE: You might need to reset your current play mode. Simply open the WBT app from the Space Center, choose another mode, press OK, and again open the app, selecting your original play mode. Then be sure to restart KSP.