Serverless Stack Mono-Repo Backend API
This repo is a sample mono-repo multi-service Serverless application with AWS CloudFormation cross-stack references. The steps to creating this are outlined in the Serverless architecture section of the Serverless Stack guide.
In this section of the guide we look at how to:
- Link multiple Serverless services using CloudFormation cross-stack references
- Create our DynamoDB table as a Serverless service
- Create an S3 bucket as a Serverless service
- Use the same API Gateway domain and resources across multiple Serverless services
- Create a Serverless service for Cognito to authenticate and authorize our users
To use this repo locally you need to have the Serverless framework installed.
$ npm install serverless -g
Clone this repo.
$ git clone https://github.com/AnomalyInnovations/serverless-stack-demo-mono-api
Go to one of the services in the
And run this to deploy to your AWS account.
$ serverless deploy
The services have some dependencies and need to be deployed in the following order: