Microsoft Azure IoT Suite
You can deploy preconfigured solutions that implement common Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios to Microsoft Azure using your Azure subscription. You can use preconfigured solutions:
- as a starting point for your own IoT solution.
- to learn about the most common patterns in IoT solution design and development.
Each preconfigured solution implements a common IoT scenario and is a complete, end-to-end implementation. You can deploy the Azure IoT Suite remote monitoring preconfigured solution from https://www.azureiotsuite.com, following the guidance outlined in this document. In addition, you can download the complete source code from this repository to customize and extend the solution to meet your specific requirements.
Remote Monitoring preconfigured solution
The remote monitoring preconfigured solution illustrates how you can perform end-to-end monitoring. It brings together key Azure IoT services to enable the following features: data ingestion, device identiy, command and control, rules and actions.
Contents of this repository
- Set up development environment (Windows) outlines the prerequisites for deploying the remote monitoring preconfigured solution.
- Local deployment and debugging describes how to deploy locally and basic debugging.
- Cloud deployment describes building and deploying the remote monitoring preconfigured solution fully on Azure.
- Configuring Azure IoT Suite preconfigured solutions for demo purposes walks you through changing the footprint of the underlying Azure services for your solution.
Other useful IoT Suite documentation:
- Frequently asked questions for IoT Suite
- Permissions on the azureiotsuite.com site. This includes instructions for adding co-administrators to your preconfigured solution.
- Azure Worker Role that hosts an Event Hub EventProcessorHost instance to handle the event data from the devices forwarding event data to other back-end services or to the remote monitoring site
Visual Studio solution:
- RemoteMonitoring: contains the source code for the complete preconfigured solution, including the solution portal web app, the EventProcessor web job, and the Simulator web job.
Have ideas for how we can improve Azure IoT? Give us Feedback.