Bartleby Is a full stack generative suite to build fault tolerant native distributed applications that can perform "on" and "off line". Client side components are Written in Swift 4.x, Server side relies on PHP 5.X + MongoDB, Generative tools are written in PHP 5.x and wrapped to a Swift CLI.
- is simple to use (Data conflict resolution is automatic)
- is cross platform.
- is secured.
- Supports Web clients, and api hooks.
- You can deploy your own servers.
- Swift 4.x stack
- How Bartleby's data synchronization works?
- How Bartleby's Synchronized File system Works?
- Bartleby's Relational approach
Bartleby Major version should increment each 24 months.
Bartleby Stack 1.x
Publicly available this fall (Q4 2017 / Q1 2018). bartlebys.org
[Contact Benoit Pereira Da Silva] (https://pereira-da-silva.com/contact/)