This project allows you to load BSIPA plugins via BepInEx.
Please note that no game .dll files are included in this repository.
- Easy drag & drop install
- No patching of game assemblies performed at all
- Access to powerful preloader patchers, that allow Mono.Cecil editing
- Most native Win32 calls have been replaced with managed equivalents
- Currently not able to load plugins with native libraries
- No mod assistant support. You will have to manually move files from the Staging directory to your installation
- No .NET 3.5 version
- Install BepInEx into your game directory.
- Download BepInEx.BSIPA.Loader from the releases page, and extract the folder so it overwrites.
- You're done!
- Replace the project references to UnityEngine.dll and UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll to the libraries in your game installation.
Build artifacts will be located in the
Licenses / Credits
BepInEx.BSIPAVirtualizer is a modified version of BepInEx.IPAVirtualizer from IPALoaderX, which is under the MIT license.
BSIPA.Loader is a modified version of the IPA.Loader project from BSIPA (link pending), which is under the MIT license.