Stickers for some Bioconductor packages
This repository contains stickers for some Bioconductor packages. Fork this repo and create a pull request if you would like to add a sticker for your package too. If you would like to modify existing ones, please open an issue and discuss changes with the sticker maintainer.
Stickers for events
Stickers for some of the Bioconductor events.
Stickers for boards and organizations
Sticker development guidelines
To start with a new sticker you might want to use one of the templates
(gimp_template.xcf (gimp format) or
inkscape_template.svg (Inkscape format)) or
you might want to look at the
hexSticker package to produce
the sticker entirely in
You can also find a tutorial Sticker_instructions.png
to design your stickers manually in
- Each sticker should be put into a folder named according to the package.
- Each folder should also contain a README.md providing at least the name of the package and the designer/maintainer of the sticker (which is not necessarily the maintainer of the package).
- The height of the final png should be 5cm, resolution should be at least 300dpi.
- While it is not mandatory, it is suggested to use the Aller font for the text (available in folder fonts/Aller.
- Ideally, the position of the package name text (bottom line) should be 18mm from the top of the image.
- Some suggestions for color definitions: http://www.flatuicolorpicker.com/category/all .
Except where otherwise stated, the content and the stickers in this repository are licensed under a CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain License.
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. See more details here.