Pangea is a fullstack blockchain jurisdiction. It's created by BITNATION, the world's first Decentralized Borderless Voluntary Nation (DBVN). This reposity contains the ios/android interface.
Table of Contents
- Get node (LTS)
- Clone this project
npm run iosor
npm run androidto start your project in the simulator
start: Start web app in development mode
ios: Run app on IOS simulator
android: Run app on Android simulator
build: Build and watch app
test: Run app tests
test:watch: Run app tests with live watching files
test:coverage Run tests and create coverage directory with information about code test coverage
The folder structure is as follwoing:
mocks: Folder with mocks needed in tests
tests: Application tests
- actions: The action creators
- components: Stateless functional components, only UI logic
- containers: React Components including business logic
- images: Icons/images
- reducers: Reducers Redux functions
- services: API wrappers
- styles: css and js stylesheets
- configureStore.js: Return new redux store
- index.js: Main web application file
- index.mobile.js: Main mobile application file
We are following the Airbnb Guidelines
There is already a .eslintrc.json file containing the specifications, you just need to integrate it on your favorite editor.
We are using this branching model.
- master (protected, contains last release)
- development (protected, current development status)
- A commit message should look like this
[git] added .idea to .gitignore. Make sure that you add a "topic", e.g.
- Don't make monster commits (commits that contain e.g. 1000 changes in 70 files).
Pull Request Proccess
- Write tests for the code you added.
- Make sure the the CI pass.
- Create your pull request.
- Request a reviewer (yes, the project the core team too please).