Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Full fidelity rendered images of the game.
- Provides both observation and action interface.
- Supported on Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Adds request to create a savepoint and later rewind time back to the savepoint.
- Includes alternate faster implementation for minigame maps.
- Automated service for getting ladder replays.
- Documentation can be found here: https://github.com/Blizzard/s2client-proto/tree/master/samples/replay-api
- Realtime mode support for replays.
- Observer actions.
- Support for sending/recieving chat messages.
- Size option to DebugText
- Exposed max shield/energy values.
This release updates the protocol with the new features added in the 3.17 patch.
Additional Unit Data
- Whether a protoss structure is powered
- Whether a pylon has fast warp in
Additional Unit Type Data
- Tech requirements
- Build/Train time
- Ability that creates the unit
- Morphed variants of the unit
- Food used and provided
- Race it belongs to
- If it is a mineral patch or vespene geyser
Additional Upgrade Data
- Resource cost
- Research time
- Ability that researches the upgrade