In this repository you will find the firmware source code, BOM, STLs of the printed parts and frames for the Blocks one 3D printer
Updating the firmware:
- Download and install Cura 15.02.1: Win / Mac
- Download the HEX file
- Connect your USB printer cable
- Open Cura and select menu "Machine" -> "Install custom firmware"
- Select the downloaded HEX file.
- Wait for the upload to finish and press "OK"
In case the update does not start, please verify the "Serial port" and "Baudrate" (250000) settings in the menu "Machine" -> "Machine settings".
- Homing after print bug solved
- USB communication bug solved
- Baudrate changed to 250000
- New load/unload filament routine
- Option to clean the nozzle before bed level
- Thermal runaway safety feature
- Filament runout (needs printing new extruder and adding a microswitch to work)
- Reversed direction of the LCD knob
Blocks one is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License