This version supports booting ALL current OS/CS CFW, Linux chainloading and payload tools.
No more SD card removals
Latest OFW supported: 8.0.1
New in this hotfix version
- Reverted 204MHz SD device clock
Some U1 sd cards with Sandisk microcontroller misbehaved in this speed.
- Some small QoL changes
- Full 8.0.0 support
- Add brick protection for RCM patched units
(On a patched unit, if you enable RCM, you cause a brick that needs external eMMC programmer to fix.)
- Add Exosphere panic report and save to SD
Useful to debug those weird colors.
- Add status bar update when executing Fix archive bit tools
So you know that you have to wait.
- Fixed a TSEC query timeout for 6.2.0. Thanks @shchmue.
- Add support for AutoRCM on devkits
- Battery "desync" fix is now applied on boot
Because of that, the entry in tools got removed.
- Update FatFS to R0.13c (p3)
- Cleaning and refactoring of GFX
- Many bugfixes
Check readme.md for more.
NOTE: You will need sept and a custom secmon and warmboot binary to boot 7.0.0-8.0.0.