Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
update. See (#2412)
- Use correct URL format when using Proxies (#2428). Thanks @blender !
- Filter out improper directories passing as frameworks (#2436). Thanks @blender !
- Fix symlinks on APFS volumes (#2445). Thanks @cmittendorf !
- Fix missing
EXPANDED_CODE_SIGN_IDENTITYwhen using Xcode 10 beta (#2476). Thanks @jdhealy !
- Make use of
--new-resolverflag in bootstrap command (#2486). Thanks @blender !
- Semantic Version Support Enhancements (#2412 , #1553). Thanks @marcoconti83 !
buildcommand (#2438). Thanks @sunshinejr !
- Generate a version file for projects with no shared schemes (#2450). Thanks @jasonboyle !
- Relative Path Support In Cartfile.resolved (#2383). Thanks @dmiluski !
- Allow Github releases archieves with
application/octect-streamMIME type (#2448). Thanks @bwhiteley !
- Truncate log file before writing new one (#2474). Thanks @ChristopherRogers !
- Allow binary dependencies with no
Info.plist(#2502). Thanks @blender !
Thank you to @blender ( #2386, #2399, #2447), @TwiterZX (#2396), @valeriyvan ( #2385), @DanTheColoradan (#2426), @walshie4 (#2463), @dimazen (#2471), @isaac-weisberg (#2499) for improvements to the documentation!
- Fix dSYM generation (#2334). Thanks @abrindam!
- Fix update X's dependencies when running carthage update X (#2321). Thanks @jwutke!
- Fix segmentation fault when bootstrapping (#2376). Thanks @vytis!
- Fix a bug involving carthage outdated fail (#2328). Thanks @chuganzy!
- Fix a bug involving tvOS binary releases (#2346). Thanks @blender!
- Optionally strip debug symbols in carthage copy-frameworks (#2361). Thanks @abrindam!
- Support relative file path for binary dependencies (#2360). Thanks @dmiluski!
- Don't create Carthage/Build symlink if project doesn't use Carthage (#2368). Thanks @mdiep!
- Add support for proxied environments (#2371). Thanks @JakeAdams!
- Limit Parallelism in scheme discovery (#2343). Thanks @flovilmart!
- Speed up scheme discovery (#2344) (#2372). Thanks @flovilmart!
- Move binary download to build process (#2342). Thanks @chuganzy!
⚠️Users should add
carthage buildexecutions where necessary.
outdatednow lists all dependencies, even those that will not be updated because of the specified version in the Cartfile (#2254). Thanks @iv-mexx!
ouddatednow includes color output (#2257). Thanks @iv-mexx!
- Incorrectly named
.xcarchivefolders are no longer created (#2239). Thanks @kishikawakatsumi!
- Some git errors will now be fully printed (#2252). Thanks @iv-mexx!
- A new resolver algorithm is available with the
carthage update(#2122). Thanks @BobElDevil!
- Building Carthage (the tool itself) now uses Xcode's new build system (#2269). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Potentially alleviate situations where (despite prior versions of Carthage upgrading) a downgrade or lack of upgrade occurs for dependencies (and/or subdependencies of those) specified by branch or no given version requirement (#2260).
⚠️Relative paths for local repositories (
git './…' …or
git '../…' …) will have a reversion in behavior. See workaround and re-opened issue here.
Carthage now requires Swift 4.0 / Xcode 9.
archiveaction when building device SDKs to disable LLVM Instrumentation (#2158). Thanks @ikesyo!
Thank you to @kas-kad for improvements to documentation. Thank you to @ikesyo and @mdiep for improvements to the codebase! Thanks to @BobElDevil, @ikesyo, @jdhealy, @mdiep and @NachoSoto for reviewing pull requests!
- Carthage now builds with Xcode 9.
- Homebrew installations will no longer mistakenly use previously installed versions of
CarthageKit.framework(#2059). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Fetching of local repositories with relative paths (#2125). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Support for
.bz2archives (#2092). Thanks @lswith!
- Support for
.tgzarchives (#2109). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Support for
binarydependencies (#2140, #2142). Thanks @ikesyo, @phimage!
- Carthage’s derived data folder is now split by Xcode version (#2102). Thanks @ikesyo!
- The Swift version string used to compare versions now includes the major version of the compiler (#2052). Thanks @ikesyo!
Makefileis now more robust (#2054, #2098, #2108). Thanks @waffleboot, @zhongwuzw, @jdhealy!
Carthage now requires Swift 3.1.
- Worked around copy bug on APFS volumes (#2032). Thanks @BobElDevil!
- Improper cache invalidation with Xcode 9 (#1984). Thanks @BobElDevil!
- Trashing of folders in
Carthage/Checkouts/(#2027). Thanks @BobElDevil!
- Building for multiple SDKs with the new Xcode build system (#2053). Thanks @BobElDevil!
--log-pathoption (#1958). Thanks @michaelmcguire!
- Potential hang when unzipping invalid archives (#1997). Thanks @ikesyo!
- GitHub dependencies will be the same when specified with
git(#1995). Thanks @blender!
- Building will now use checked out
Cartfiles instead of getting them from Git (#2041). Thanks @BobElDevil!