This repository is outdated and was migrated to project-fortis.
deploy fortis pipeline
Deploy your own Fortis pipeline to an azure subscription through a single click.
Project Fortis is a data ingestion, analysis and visualization pipeline. The Fortis pipeline collects social media conversations and postings from the public web and darknet data sources.
- Spark-based Pipeline: https://github.com/CatalystCode/project-fortis-spark
- Dashboard Interface: https://github.com/CatalystCode/project-fortis-interfaces
- Graphql Services: https://github.com/CatalystCode/project-fortis-services
- Kubernetes Helm Charts: https://github.com/CatalystCode/charts
- Deploy to Azure Steps
- Deploy to Local Machine Steps
- Upgrading the Fortis Spark Pipeline
- Upgrading the Fortis Interface
- First and foremost, you'll need an existing azure subscription. You can create one for free here.
- Generate a Public / Private ssh key pair following these instructions. The contents from the generated
MyKey.pubfile will be used for the
SSh Public Keyfield.
- You'll need an existing azure service principal. You can follow these instructions if you need to generate a new service principal. Your service principles
Application IDwill be used for the
Service Principal App IDfield, and the
Authentication Keywill be used for the
Service Principal App Key.
Fortis Monitored Data Sources
- Public Web - Bing
- Radio Broadcasts
- The site type selection drives which default topics, public sites and facebook pages are auto-generated for your site as part of the deployment process.
- Available site types
- Climate Change
Post Deployment Instructions
Grab a large cup of coffee as the deployment can take north of an hour to complete.