This repository is outdated and was migrated to project-fortis.
Deploy your own Fortis pipeline to an azure subscription through a single click.
Project Fortis is a data ingestion, analysis and visualization pipeline. The Fortis pipeline collects social media conversations and postings from the public web and darknet data sources.
- Spark-based Pipeline: https://github.com/CatalystCode/project-fortis-spark
- Dashboard Interface: https://github.com/CatalystCode/project-fortis-interfaces
- Graphql Services: https://github.com/CatalystCode/project-fortis-services
- Kubernetes Helm Charts: https://github.com/CatalystCode/charts
- Deploy to Azure Steps
- Deploy to Local Machine Steps
- Upgrading the Fortis Spark Pipeline
- Upgrading the Fortis Interface
- First and foremost, you'll need an existing azure subscription. You can create one for free here.
- Generate a Public / Private ssh key pair following these instructions. The contents from the generated
MyKey.pubfile will be used for the
SSh Public Keyfield.
- You'll need an existing azure service principal. You can follow these instructions if you need to generate a new service principal. Your service principles
Application IDwill be used for the
Service Principal App IDfield, and the
Authentication Keywill be used for the
Service Principal App Key.
- Public Web - Bing
- Radio Broadcasts
- The site type selection drives which default topics, public sites and facebook pages are auto-generated for your site as part of the deployment process.
- Available site types
- Climate Change
Grab a large cup of coffee as the deployment can take north of an hour to complete.