Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Change FFmpeg dependency for OBS 24 ( Don't use this version if you haven't upgraded OBS)
- Reduce resource used when OBS is not opening.
- Fix issue virtual-output failed when multi-open obs-studio
- Fix display error when using virtual-filter with another filter
- Change filter recommend resolution to true size instead of base size
- shipping with ffmpeg components to solve the issue that 32bit virtualcam can't be registered correctly with fresh installation of obs-studio 22.
- Add virtual-cam filter for source output, inspired by ndi-filter plugin.
- Deprecate crop feature .
- Increase directshow interfcae(obs-camera 2-4) for sink.
- Change build system to visual studio 2017.
- Change license to GPL-2.0 .
- Remove dummy device path to avoid conflict with Skype desktop
If you want to use obs-virtualcam with Unity-base application , please use reg_path.reg to manually add dummy device .
- Add horizontal flip option ( For some app flip image like google hangout)
- Add keep aspect ratio option ( Maintain aspect ratio by filling black bars when the output region is not same aspect ratio as camera)
- Fix unity-base app can not open virtual camera issue ( source : Reddit post)
- fix crash issue when open camera and OBS in the same time (usually happen when loop back camera to OBS)
- fix new version adobe flash player can't open camera issue.
- fix crash problem when using 4k resolution
- fix format compatibility issue which cause Genymotion can't use virtual-cam
- add reset option in crop region