Gatsby Starter Chronoblog - starter for Chronoblog Gatsby Theme
This starter is the standard way to start a Chronoblog Gatsby Theme website.
What is a Chronoblog?
Chronoblog is a Gatsby js theme specifically designed to create a personal website. The main idea of Chronoblog is to allow you not only to write a personal blog but also to keep a record of everything important that you have done.
Read more about Chronoblog Gatsby Theme here: github.com/Chronoblog/gatsby-theme-chronoblog
Live demo of this starter: https://chronoblog.now.sh
- Specially designed to create a personal website
- A universal Feed where you can display any type of content. Not only blog posts, but also links to projects, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Search and Tags for organizing content
- A simple change of primary and secondary colors of the site, fonts, radius of curvature of elements, etc (thanks to Theme UI theming)
- Clean and Universal UI
- Mobile friendly, all elements and custom images are adapted to any screen
- Light/Dark mode
- Easy customization of icons and links to your social networks
- MDX for the main menu of the site, footer and other elements of the site
- MDX for pages and content
- Code syntax highlighting
- SEO (OpenGraph and Twitter) out of the box with default settings that make sense (thanks to React Helmet)
How to start using Chronoblog Starter
If you have
gatsby new chronoblog-site https://github.com/Chronoblog/gatsby-starter-chronoblog cd chronoblog-site gatsby develop
Or using git clone:
git clone email@example.com:Chronoblog/gatsby-starter-chronoblog.git chronoblog-site cd chronoblog-site npm i npm start
Your site is now running at http://localhost:8000
Deploying to ZEIT Now
Gatsby Docs: www.gatsbyjs.org/docs/deploying-to-zeit-now
Deploying to Netlify
Gatsby Docs: www.gatsbyjs.org/docs/deploying-to-netlify
For complete information, go to the main repository: github.com/ganevru/gatsby-theme-chronoblog