This Arduino library is under development, however feel free to try it out.
It is designed to assist the user in implementing a LLAP device using the Arduino development environment.
- On https://github.com/CisecoPlc/LLAPSerial at the bottom right you will find a button called "dowload zip"
- Extracting this zip will give you a folder called LLAPSerial-master
- Rename this to LLAPSerial
- Move this to your libraries folder inside your arduino sketchbook. On windows this would be something like C:\Users\miles\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LLAPSerial
- Restart the IDE
- Examples can then be found under File->Examples->LLAPSerial
Please ask any questions on our forums at http://openmicros.org/