A Python API for antispam service cleantalk.org. Invisible protection from spam, no captches, no puzzles, no animals and no math.
How API stops spam?
API uses several simple tests to stop spammers.
- Spam bots signatures.
- Blacklists checks by Email, IP, web-sites domain names.
- Comment submit time.
- Relevance test for the comment.
How API works?
API sends a comment's text and several previous approved comments to the servers. Servers evaluates the relevance of the comment's text on the topic, tests on spam and finaly provides a solution - to publish or put on manual moderation of comments. If a comment is placed on manual moderation, the plugin adds to the text of a comment explaining the reason for the ban server publishing.
- Python 2.6 and above
SPAM test for text comment sample
API Response description
API returns Python dictionary object, where keys:
- allow (0|1) - allow to publish or not, in other words spam or ham
- comment (string) - server comment for requests.
- id (string MD5 HEX hash) - unique request idenifier.