Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Updated CloudAuthX
- Added German language support
- Various language string updates
- Various localisation fixes
- Changed more systems to use localisation
- Fixed PostCommandUsed not being called
- Added an example schema
- Added blueprint.CanCraft
- Added value restoration for the PLUGIN global
- Added schema version rounding
- Added automatic gender selection for single gendered factions
- Reworked the voice command system
- Added the ShouldDeleteCharacter hook, to separate character deletion from character table adjustment
- Fixed crafting
- Fixed static entities being physgunnable physable by anyone after a restart
- Fixed decaying entities not rendering alpha changes
- Fixed clientside decaying entities not rendering alpha changes
- Changed player.CommunityID to alias player.SteamID64
- Updated directory formatting
- Fixed ammo loss
- Fixed legs not drawing
- Fixed player.GiveItems
- Fixed Clockwork.crafting.CheckTakeItems taking the same unique items multiple times
- Fixed an issue of whitelist losses
- Fixed Clockwork.kernel.IsShuttingDown
- Fixed CLASS_TABLE.__tostring
- Fixed rank demotion
- Fixed file reading issue relating to UTF8
- Fixed Clockwork.kernel.ValidateTableKeys
- Fixed the networking of player names upon name setting
- Updated the reference to the content pack
- Corrected stored chat text width, meaning text separation between timestamps and text will scale according to the chat size multiplier
- Fixed items being removed too soon on creation.
- Fixed TOOL binds not working (such as camera key, etc.)
- Removed deploy animation from the hands weapon.
- Fixed odd credits in the keys weapon.
- Moved experimental Backsword and themetest plugins to development/ folder.
- Made ironsights library name more consistent with others.
- Fixed doors not displaying 3D2D info properly.
- Removed theme library debug prints when switching a theme.
- Made the GetDoorEntities function serverside only.
- Gave the PreDrawWeaponList hook the ability to stop drawing the weapon list if it returns true.
- Fixed items removing on think (I.E. removing instantly when dropped).
- Fixed IsMapEntity using entIndex, changed to using the entity itself to check for.
- Fixed fists not playing the knocking noise when the secondary fire is used on a door.
- Contributed by NightAngel.