To reproduce the data set:
- Download and install [Elasticsearch] (http://www.elasticsearch.org)
- Start your Elasticsearch server
- Clone [Crump] (https://github.com/openva/crump)
- Download the [current data file] (https://s3.amazonaws.com/virginia-business/current.zip) and [the current address file] (https://s3.amazonaws.com/virginia-business/addresses.db) and put it in the crump folder.
- In a console
cdinto the folder where you cloned Crump and run
- Run [the indexing script] (https://github.com/openva/vabusinesses.org/blob/master/index.sh), changing the directory to the location where you ran Crump.
To install the API:
- Install Node
- Clone this repo
cdto the directory where you installed the repo and run
- Alter the config.json file for your setup