You can use alphaTab within your own website or application to load and display music sheets from data sources like Guitar Pro or the built in markup language named alphaTex.
alphaTab mostly focuses on web based platforms allowing music notation to be embedded into websites and browser based apps but is designed to be used also from .net based platforms like Windows, UWP and Xamarin.
Before reading further you might simply jump to our demos:
Feature Demo - Take a look at all visual elements that alphaTab can render
Player Demo - By integrating alphaSynth the you get a web based music sheet player
Responsive Demo - Most websites nowadays use responsive designs, alphaTab can adapt to the available width dynamically
alphaTex Introduction - Learn about alphaTex, the built-in markup language for writing music notation
alphaTab can load music notation from various sources like Guitar Pro 3-5, Guitar Pro 6, AlphaTex and MusicXML (experimental) and render them into beautiful music sheets right within your browser (or application). Using alphaSynth the music sheets can also be played in your browser without the need of any plugins (HTML5 Web Audio if available, fallback to flash) .
- load GuitarPro 3-5, GuitarPro 6, AlphaTex or MusicXML (experimental)
- render as SVG, HTML5 canvas, GDI+,...
- display single or multiple instruments as standard music notation and guitar tablatures consisting of song information, repeats, alternate endings, guitar tunints, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, notes, rests, accidentals, drum tabs, piano grand staff, tied notes, grace notes, dead notes, ghost notes, markers, tempos, lyrics, chords, vibratos, dynamics, tap/slap/pop, fade-in, let-ring, palm-mute, string bends, whammy bar, tremolo picking, strokes, slides, trills, pick strokes, tuplets, fingering, triplet feels,...
- adapt to your responsive design by dynamic resizing
- play the music sheet via HTML5 Web Audio API and Flash
... the guys of BrowserStack for a free plan. This allows me to test alphaTab on all browsers on all operating systems. Only with this I can ensure that alphaTab is shown to all your visitors as expected.
... to all you people using alphaTab providing new feature ideas and and bug reports.