Information transfer mapping
Public code release for Ito et al. (2017)
Last update: 07/26/2017
Refer to methods and supplementary materials for full descriptions
- Contains demo code and demo functions for performing information transfer mapping. See EmpiricalResults demo for example implementation.
- Contains demos for our computational (simulation) model results. Specifically, replicates Fig. 4 and Supplementary Fig. 3. See subdirectory for other details.
- Contains demos for our empirical network-to-network information transfer mapping results. Specifically, replicates Supplementary Fig. 1. See subdirectory for other details.
- Contains all raw code used to run analyses and generate figures from HCP minimally preprocessed material. Code is not organized as "tutorial" code. See subdirectory for more details.
- File: multregressionconnectivity.py Contains a function to estimate functional connectivity using multiple linear regression.
- File: permutationTesting.py Contains a function to run FWE-correction using permutation testing.