Shell script to install a COLX Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or 18.04. Use it on your own risk.
# wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ColossusCoinXT/COLX_MN_Installer/master/COLX_MN_Installer.sh | bash
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Windows Wallet
- Open the COLX Coin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 10000000 COLX to MN1.
- Wait for 6 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode "alias" "0" "MN1"
colx-cli mnsync status colx-cli getinfo colx-cli masternode status
Also, if you want to check/start/stop COLX , run one of the following commands as root:
sudo service ColossusXT start #To start COLX service sudo service ColossusXT stop #To stop COLX service sudo service ColossusXT restart #To restart COLX service
systemctl status COLX #To check the service is running. systemctl start COLX #To start COLX service. systemctl stop COLX #To stop COLX service. systemctl is-enabled COLX #To check whetether COLX service is enabled on boot or not.
/etc/init.d/COLX start #To start COLX service /etc/init.d/COLX stop #To stop COLX service /etc/init.d/COLX restart #To restart COLX service