Daily Screenshot v1.2.0
A Stardew Valley mod that automatically takes a screenshot of your entire farm at the start of each day.
Releases can be found at the following websites:
- A screenshot is automatically taken of your entire farm every day as soon as you leave your house.
- Choose what time the screenshot gets taken.
- Choose how often a screenshot gets taken.
- Stores screenshots in the StardewValley/Screenshots folder, with each save file getting its own "FarmName-Screenshots" folder, so you can easily access the screenshots in-game under the "Options" tab in the menu and screenshots from multiple save files will not get mixed up. The file path to the screenshots folder is C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Screenshots
- Makes it super easy to gather screenshots to create a GIF that shows how your farm changes over time! There are many GIF makers that can be found online, such as ezgif GIF maker. Here is an example.
- Keeps the screenshots in the correct order to make creating the GIF easier. This is achieved by naming each screenshot with a "year-season-day.png" numerical format. For example, on Year 1, Spring, Day 3, the screenshot would be named "01-01-03.png".
- Can enable a keyboard shortcut for taking screenshots (set to "None" by default, so you need to specify a key on your keyboard in the Config file for this to work)
- Custom configuration options! See below.
- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Download this mod and unzip it into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
- Works with Stardew Valley 1.4 or later on Linux/Mac/Windows.
- Works in both single player and multiplayer.
- No known mod conflicts.
|Configuration Description||Setting Options||Default Setting|
|TimeScreenshotGetsTakenAfter||Any integer between 600 and 2600||600 (screenshot gets taken anytime after 6:00 AM, upon entering your farm)|
|TakeScreenshotKey||List of Possible Key Bindings||None|
|TakeScreenshotKeyZoomLevel||Any number from 0 to 1||0.25 (full-map screenshot)|
|FolderDestinationForDailyScreenshots||A path to a folder on your computer (if the path you specify does not exist, it will be created) Note: Needs to have two slashes in the file path. Example: C:\\Users\\Lauren\\OneDrive\\Pictures\\Screenshots||default (located in StardewValley\Screenshots\Your-Farm-Name-Here folder)|
|FolderDestinationForKeypressScreenshots||A path to a folder on your computer (if the path you specify does not exist, it will be created) Note: Needs to have two slashes in the file path. Example: C:\\Users\\Lauren\\OneDrive\\Pictures\\Screenshots||default (located in StardewValley\Screenshots\Your-Farm-Name-Here folder)|
|HowOftenToTakeScreenshot||Everything described for the rest of this table||--|
|First Day of Month||true, false||true|
|Last Day of Month||true, false||true|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 1.0 International License.