Webpack Template for Grafana plugins development
- Uses npm instead of bower
- Avoid using
/externalfolder with libs’ sources (but you can, if you want)
- Smaller resulting bundle compared to Grunt build
- All webpack features available
- SASS support with separate styles for dark and light Grafana themes
- Debugging with vscode-chrome-debug
npm install npm run build
There are template SASS files at src/css/.
Change root tag in SASS files to default Grafana tag (see example below) with ID of your plugin in order to prevent CSS conflicts between plugins.
Root tag example: panel-plugin-grafana-plugin-template-webpack (where grafana-plugin-template-webpack is ID of your plugin).
If you don't need separate styles for for dark and light themes - follow comments in module.js.
- TypeScript extension
- Progress List plugin - full plugin with assets, libs, etc based on this temlpate
About CorpGlory Inc.
The project developed by CorpGlory Inc., a company which provides high quality software development, data visualization, Grafana and monitoring consulting.