#Material Dashboard Lite
Welcome to first dark dashboard on the Material Design Lite!
Its much more fun with the demo.
Important: We are still working on the project and there will be much more awesome, check out our issues to see what features are coming soon.
#SETUP and USAGE The steps bellow will take you through cloning your own fork, installing dependencies and building:
- Fork and/or clone our repository. To use Git from command line, see the Setting up Git and Fork a repo articles.
git clone https://github.com/CreativeIT/material-dashboard-lite.git
- Open your copied repo folder in terminal and install npm components with command:
cd material-dashboard-lite npm install
- Install bower components with command:
- Now you are able to build project with gulp:
- To see the result use command:
Ecmascript 6 (with babel)
Responsive dark material design. DARK, Carl!
User experience focused
Since the project uses BEM structure with sass, it can be customized in easy way by editing
src/variables.scss file. To take effect you must run
gulp build in terminal again. Also you may want to use
gulp watch, that will run default command every time you modify any file in source folder. You can use
gulp defaultif you don't want to minify js-files.
UI components built with Material Design Lite.
Designed with passion and coffee by CreativeIT
#Support the project