Goal of the project
- A general styling who could be easily be applied to the different CyT projects.
- The styling must be theme based and be easily to change and modify.
- It must have a color theme.
- It must have a icon theme.
- It must have a look and feel theme.
- It must be usable as an rails extension.
- It is available as a ‘styleyt’ gem from http://gemcutter.org
- It adds a two new rails generators:
- styleyt:theme and styleyt:preview
Documentation is maintained in a Wiki.
Code is available at github.
Issue tracking is done using Redmine.
To get an idea on what we’re currently focus on visit the Roadmap.
Read the human-readable summary to get an idea
of your right to use this software.
Copyright 2007-2010 Simon Hürlimann <email@example.com>
Copyright 2010 Ramon Egloff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2010 Roman Simecek <email@example.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301,