The DNN Survey module allows you to create surveys and quizes on your DNN (formerly known as DotNetNuke) web site.
- Answers can be single-choice, multiple-choice or free text
- Result charts (created with ChartJS)
- Quiz questions can be statistical, that means they have no correct answer. This is useful for questions about the gender, age group etc. in a quiz and allows analysis by these items.
- To be able to identify which answers come from the same user (even in a survey that allows anonymous participation) there is a random GUID in the survey results which is created when the survey is submitted.
- Survey results can be downloaded as a CSV file to be processed with any reporting tool of your choice. To give maximum flexibility, the separator and delimiter can be set in the module settings.
- .Net Framework 4.7.2 or higher
- DNN Platform version 09.04.00 or higher
This project is documented on dnn-survey.readme.io