Online demo : http://delapouite.github.io/JsClipper/demo.html
Original : http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsclipper
184.108.40.206 - 12 January 2013
- Update: Clipper library updated to version 5.0.2. The Area algorithm has been updated and is faster. 'CheckInputs' parameter of the OffsetPolygons function has been renamed 'AutoFix'.
- Added: ClipperLib.Clean(), which removes too near vertices to avoid micro-self-intersection-artifacts when offsetting.
- Added: ClipperLib.Lighten(), which reduces count of vertices using perpendicular distance reduction algorithm.
- Added: ClipperLib.Clone(), which make true clone of polygons. Several updates to the Main Demo:
- Added: Clean, Simplify, Lighten buttons
- Change: Custom Polygons: input boxes to textareas to allow more data
- Added: Polygon Output Formats (Clipper, Plain, SVG)
- Update: Polygon Explorer: Also multipolygon is clickable (on Points column)
- Added: Polygon Explorer: When numbers on Points or Points in subpolygons are clicked, the area of multipolygon or subpolygon is shown
- Update: Several updates to wiki in https://sourceforge.net/p/jsclipper/wiki/Home/
220.127.116.11 - 1 January 2013
- Update: Browser specific speedup for ClipperLib.Clipper.Round(), ClipperLib.Cast_Int32() and ClipperLib.Cast_Int64().
- Update: Major enhancements for Main Demo. Including benchmark, custom polygons and polygon importer.
- Update: Documentation is updated with new screenshots of Main Demo. Browser speedtest is published in Wiki.
18.104.22.168 - 12 December 2012
- Initial release