The Delcampe API allows you to communicate easily with the Delcampe.net services. It allows you to start sales, close them, be informed when items are sold, etc.
This site is aimed for developpers. If you are a collectible company and are looking for information over the API, please contact Delcampe.net.
You will find here all the needed information to begin with the new Delcampe API REST (easy to use with PHP, Java, Ruby, .net, Python, Perl, etc.).
Delcampe's API REST, what for ?
With the Delcampe's API REST, you could perform the following actions :
- put an item on sale (auction or fixed price)
- have a list of all your items on sale
- modify an item (data and images)
- close an item
- manage your notifications settings
- get Delcampe's category list
Use the Wiki tab of this site, to find :
- Documentation to set up your own API client.
- Documentation to set up your application using our API client.
- Few samples.
As the API is based on REST, you basically need this information:
- Your API key. Contact the Delcampe API support to get yours
- When you have your API key, call /seller with POST HTTP method to get your personal token.
In order to help you, we propose, for each API resource, code samples in PHP. We'll try to add also other language helpers in the future: Java, Ruby, .net, Python, Perl, ...
- How to start
- List of Delcampe's API resource
- There is an API forum on the Delcampe's website. Please send an email to mailto:email@example.com to ask an access to this forum.
- Fair use policy: a maximum of 500 000 image update using API calls is allowed per day.