DDG Explorer is a tool that allows the user to view and query Data Derivation Graphs (DDGs). It has the following functionality:
- Visualization of DDGs, with the ability to expand and contract portions of the graph to selectively show or hide details.
- Ability to view the data or R functions referenced by pieces of the DDG
- Ability to query a DDG to discover how an input data value gets used, or what data and processing steps lead to the derivation of a particular output value
- Ability to compare R scripts used to generate different DDGs
- Ability to search for where a particular data file is used or generated.
Build Instructions on Ubuntu (> 16.04)
- Install 'ant' :
sudo apt-get install ant
- Install 'javac' :
sudo apt-get install default-jdk
- Clone the project:
git clone https://github.com/End-to-end-provenance/DDG-Explorer.git
- Build the src files present in the /src/ directory :
- Create the executable jar file :
- The working directory should now contain the jar :