Bluetooth Arduino Numpad
Simple scanner for a custom numpad connected to a Adafruit Feather 32u4 BLE. Can send HID keycodes over USB or Bluetooth.
#¤ Getting started
- Put Numpad library in Arduino IDE libraries folder (or use mklink to create a symbolic link). This folder is typically located at
- Install Adafruit Board Manager. Stuff needed to support the Feather board. Tutorial found here
HID-projectlibrary. Include library -> Manage libraries... Find HID-project by NicoHood. Install that.
- Configure Boards and ports and run sketch.
- Numpad - Custom numpad matrix scanner library.
- Sketch_numpad_ble - Main sketch. Scans numpad for pressed keys. Takes care of HID with computer both through USB and Bluetooth.
- Sketch_numpad_read - Shows how matrix scanner works.