Python Client for Para
What is this?
Para was designed as a simple and modular backend framework for object persistence and retrieval. It helps you build applications faster by taking care of the backend. It works on three levels - objects are stored in a NoSQL data store or any old relational database, then automatically indexed by a search engine and finally, cached.
This is the Python client for Para.
- Use the PyPI package manager to install the Python client for Para:
$ pip3 install paraclient
- Initialize the client with your access and secret API keys.
from paraclient import ParaClient paraclient = ParaClient('ACCESS_KEY', 'SECRET_KEY');
- Fork this repository and clone the fork to your machine
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Implement a new feature or fix a bug and add some tests
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Added a new feature')
- Push the branch to your fork on GitHub (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request from your fork
For more information see CONTRIBUTING.md