Drupal module that enables you to display content from ArcGIS.com, ArcGIS.com Subscriptions, or Portal for ArcGIS.
- ArcGIS Group Field - Displays groups as a gallery or Carousel from ArcGIS.com, ArcGIS.com Subscriptions or ArcGIS for Portal installations.
- ArcGIS Webmap Field - Displays a webmap from ArcGIS.com, ArcGIS.com Subscriptions or ArcGIS for Portal installations.
- Fork and then clone the repo or download the .zip file.
- Load the module to your Drupal site (package: ArcGIS Modules).
- Add the ArcGIS field to a page/content type structure, and configure it.
- Create a page/content type using the ArcGIS field
- In Edit mode, configure the field
- Drupal 7.x
- Access to content from ArcGIS.com, an ArcGIS.com Subscription, or a ArcGIS for Portal installation
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2013 Esri.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.