- Removed input box when defining the Tree of Savior directory to make it more fluid.
- Created a radio group for
Uninstalledaddons to filter better.
- Made into an x86/win32 app.
- Added icon to the exe.
- Properly named the process name so it doesn't show up as
There are two different downloads to choose from -- a
zip and a
7z version is just a little smaller due to better compression, but some people don't have
Please read the
Download / Install and
FAQ section found here before posting any issues. Thanks.
If you have previous addons installed, it's best to delete them all and start from scratch using this app. This includes the
addons folder and all of the previous ipfs. No more loaders needed.
- Implemented updating addons
- Added filters for is installed/has update
- Automatically downloads dependencies
- Automatically creates a
tos/addons/addonname/folder so addons have a place to store settings
- Cleaned up UI a little bit
This is a very very heavy alpha release not meant for use beyond a few people trying it out and testing. Still several things to do including, but not limited to:
Make the update button remove the old file and download the update. Automatically pull down dependencies. Create folder for settings. Fix gap below search box. Make update button appear on installed tab. Remove addon from list after uninstalling it in the installed tab.
- Add different sorts when viewing addons.
- Click on a tag to show all addons with that tag.
- Click on addon name to take you to a page that displays the README.md for that addon.
Fix installed version not displaying after install.