This project was generated with Angular CLI version 6.1.4.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
--prod flag for a production build.
Running unit tests
ng test to execute the unit tests via Karma.
Running end-to-end tests
ng e2e to execute the end-to-end tests via Protractor.
App has 7 main routes (that you can find inside app-routing.module.ts):
- Home route (home component)
- Organisms route (organism component)
- Specimens route (specimen component)
- Datasets route (dataset component)
- Files route (file component)
- Search route (search component)
- Help route (help component)
Inside folder of each component you can find detail component (file-detail component for example).
Also project contains pipes, services and shared folders for pipes, services and shared components respectively. Each component fetches data from the server only upon creation and then all basic functionality (sorting, filtering, etc...) goes on using pipes sort.pipe.ts and filter.pipe.ts for sorting and filtering respectively.
- Add comprehensive test suite
- Pre-render application on the fly from the server using Angular Universal
- Add offline capabilities with Service Workers
To get more help on the Angular CLI use
ng help or go check out the Angular CLI README.