This application uses Mozilla's AFRAME to allow the viewing of content that I like from across the VR web. I have also introduced Angular, Bower and Grunt.
The Grunt task downloads a list of images and generates thumbnails.
VR mode not supported by desktop browsers. Compatible with Gear VR, Oculus Rift and Google Cardboard.
You will need to make sure you have ImageMagick installed on your computer.
In the root directory..
- npm install
- bower install
- npm start
The project will then be available locally on http://localhost:3000
Try it out
- Visit the link http://fintank.github.io/webvr-angular-aframe/index.html
- If visiting from a mobile browser. Add the app to your homescreen.
- Open the app and off you go!
- Loading screens when loading 360 images
- Video content and section on main menu.