before merging we need to figure out how we want to handle this break #330
fyi: this doesn't seem to be compatible with 2.1, i've created a fork of the 2.1 branch and added the fos-rest-bundle / jms-serializer-bundle: https://github.com/pulse00/symfony-standard/blob/2.1/composer.json
Installing dependencies ends with the following error:
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- Conclusion: don't install jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.x-dev
- Installation request for jms/serializer-bundle 1.0.* -> satisfiable by jms/serializer-bundle 1.0.x-dev.
- Conclusion: don't install jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.1
- Conclusion: don't install jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.0
- jms/serializer-bundle 1.0.x-dev requires jms/di-extra-bundle >=1.3 -> satisfiable by jms/di-extra-bundle dev-master, jms/di-extra-bundle 1.3.x-dev.
- Can only install one of: jms/di-extra-bundle dev-master, jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.0-RC.
- Can only install one of: jms/di-extra-bundle 1.3.x-dev, jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.0-RC.
- Installation request for jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.* -> satisfiable by jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.0, jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.0-RC, jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.1, jms/di-extra-bundle 1.1.x-dev.
it is compatible with 2.1 .. we have functional tests in there to proof it :)
you just need to increase your dependencies to the other JMS Bundles.
yeah, that's somewhat not that easy, see #330 (comment) ;)
@lsmith77 yep, i can confirm that it works with 2.1 if the jms dependencies are set correctly: #330 (comment)
JMSSerializerBundle 1.0 compatibility