📕 Web Almanac
The Web Almanac is HTTP Archive's annual state of the web report.
Our mission is to combine the raw stats and trends of the HTTP Archive with the expertise of the web community. The Web Almanac is a comprehensive report on the state of the web, backed by real data and trusted web experts. It is comprised of 20+ chapters spanning aspects of page content, user experience, publishing, and distribution.
The Web Almanac is available in the original English but has also been translated (sometimes only partially) to:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- April: forming teams
- May: forming teams / planning content
- June: final content planning
- July: HTTP Archive crawl / analysis
- August: analysis / writing
- September: analysis / writing
- October: writing / editing
- November: editing / launch
Where to find us
We also have a
#web-almanac channel on the HTTP Archive Slack where we chat about project updates.
For news and announcements, follow @HTTPArchive on Twitter.
The Web Almanac is licensed under the Apache License 2.0.