Thank you everyone for the early feedback! We've made lots of improvements and changes since the first public release just a couple of weeks ago. v1.1 includes all these changes.
- Improved PyOpenCL usage description
- Made it clear we're using the creative commons CC BY license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
- Changed Courier font to Courier New for better rendering on some systems
- Added a lot more to the "other resources" section at the end
- Clarified what interesting things are coming with OpenCL 2.0
This is the first full release of the HandsOnOpenCL slideset.
The corresponding Examples and Solutions within the HandsOnOpenCL repo correspond to this slideset.
Please let us know of any bugs or feature requests by submitting issues against the appropriate repo.
We're always happy to hear from users, to if you find these slides or the Examples and Solutions useful, please let us know.
Simon and Tom.
These slides are now in a reasonable state to go through.
Major tasks still to perform:
- Add material on the Python OpenCL API
- Update C++ slides once our changes to cl.hpp have been approved
- Update and proof read the slides on debugging and profiling
- Complete the appendices