YATS: Yet Another TypeScript Syntax
Yet Another TypeScript Syntax file for Vim, adapted from YAJS. Key differences:
- Exuberant Highlighting. The most elaborate or byzatine syntax highlighting for TypeScript.
- Bundled with snippets for UltiSnips!
- Builtin Support for tagbar!
- Use 'typescript' as group name's prefix, not 'typeScript' nor 'TypeScript'. Works great with SyntaxComplete.
- Inherit Web API and DOM keywords from YAJS
- Syntax fold. Fold long code block, semantically!
- Remove old, unused syntax definitions.
let g:yats_host_keyword = 1: configure yats to highlight host specific keywords like
addEventListener. Default is 1. Set it 0 to turn off highlighting.
- othree, whose YAJS is the most up-to-date js syntax for Vim
- Zhao Yi, Claudio Fleiner, Scott Shattuck (This file is based on their hard work)
- gumnos (From the #vim IRC Channel in Freenode) (Who helped me figured out the crazy Vim Regexes)
The same as Vim