A Wallet for Everyone
Qredit mobile wallet is a hybrid application (using the same codebase for Android and iOS which helps with coordinated development). Created using Ionic framework and ARK’s TypeScript API to interact with the Qredit network via your mobile phone, anytime, anywhere (as long as you have an internet connection).
- Import your existing passphrase (import by QR Scanner or write/paste your passphrase).
- Generate a new passphrase.
- Encrypt access to your profile with a custom 6 digit PIN (AES256+PBKDF2).
- Most transaction types are available: send, receive, vote, unvote, register a delegate.
- Option for additional profiles (separate profiles for different Qredit addresses or networks).
- Option to add contacts and easily transact with them.
- Total balance of your combined Qredit addresses.
- Wallet backup - input your selected PIN to decrypt your wallet and gain view of your private data.
- Change PIN - if you want to change your encryption/decryption PIN you can easily do so..
- Clear Data — you can clear all your data from the phone.
- Overview of network status with an option to change peer.
- Current market value, along with weekly movements.
Install the dependencies and build the APK:
$ npm install -g ionic email@example.com $ npm install $ ionic cordova prepare android $ ionic cordova plugin rm cordova-plugin-console $ ionic cordova build --release android
Sign (android) APK:
$ cd platforms/android/app/build/outputs/apk/release $ jarsigner -verbose -sigalg SHA1withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore my-release-key.keystore app-release-unsigned.apk alias_name $ zipalign -v 4 app-release-unsigned.apk Qredit.apk
Run on device:
$ ionic cordova run ios $ ionic cordova run android
Debug in browser:
$ npm run ionic:serve
To run the unit tests:
$ npm test
To run the unit tests and watch them:
$ npm run test:unit
To run the unit tests and generate a coverage report:
$ npm run test:coverage
To run the E2E (end to end) tests:
$ npm run test:e2e
If you discover a security vulnerability within this application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.