An fork from Beier's original galaxy++ back in 2012. I use it to publish my game project in Starcraft 2 Arcade. This project includes:
- A compiler to compile galaxy++ to galaxy code.
- An IDE to edit, compile and generate Arcade game map.
- An GUI to customize the user interface in Game.
Galaxy++ is an programming language that extends
Galaxy scripts used by Starcraft 2. It applies object-oriented programming concept to allow map makers to code and manage the script more efficiently. To learn more about Galaxy++,
you can refer to Galaxy++ editor by Beier.
- Add support to extract functions to
precompiled.libraryData, and access the texture from the new Casc file system using CascLib (https://github.com/ladislav-zezula/CascLib).
- Can extract all libraries from user created MODs. They should reside in the default MOD folder as usual. Currently, it only searches for user mods in the sub-folders of MOD.
- Dialog Designer: Add a button to delete a dialog and its children.
- Upgrade to .Net 4.0 Framework with xna 4.0. The project can be compiled in win10 with VS 2015 community version.